Sunday, August 2, 2009

and the winner is...

a nightgown with legs
summer jumper
i picked up this little playsuit at Amarcord Vintage today. the lovely italian shop owner finds most of his merchandise in europe which makes for an even more exciting selection of vintage attire. i highly recommend giving his wonderfully curated collection a peak either online or if you're ever in town (very fair prices for NY too).

anyways, enough of that business i know you're all dying to find out who the lucky winner of the giveaway is! i must say, you ladies didn't make it easy for me, so many wonderful stories to keep me entertained. thank you all for your submissions! the lucky winner is...Daile!! congratulations my little ginger companion, your story tugged on my heartstrings. please comment with your email address in this entry and i'll forward your info along. i hope for more contests in the future to reward all of you wonderful ladies for your excellent story telling skills! thanks for playing!

ps. landon and i are featured in the premier issue of lovely australian magazine elodi. give it a gander as it's packed full of excellent artists and articles!

23 comments:

  1. hahahaha, OH MY GOD! i can't believe i won that dress! at least those horrifying moments were worth something in the end... :D

    my e-mail addy is: daile@earthlink.net

    thank you for picking me! i'm overjoyed right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your hair grows way too fast. Last post it wasn't that long. The magic of time. Such nice posts lately, long space of time in between, but worth it.
    cheers.
    sometimes you wanna go where eveybooody knows your naaame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that playsuit looks so sweet with the belt! aww you are so cute!! kels xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEY! I didn'tsubmit any of my shamefull tales in time but Im glad Daile won!

    ReplyDelete
  5. at first when i saw it and it was all baggy i was like, hmmm?!? but with the belt it is very cool, and a very in colour for summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looks so cute!!
    simply perfect!

    xx
    www.sexyinthecity.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to say the one thing that needs to be said mostly.. and that is your calves look amazing! All that walking is doing them good haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should seriously consider proposing yourselves as photographers for AA. I think you two would give the clothes a whole new look and consumer base.

    I just read the article, and I am officially a fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey lades,

    this is my 1st time commenting but I just had to after I was on facebbok and saw a comment from my old employer (GM!!!) about the Hamptons trip. omg, when he wrote about you and Landon I put 2 & 2 together, remembered your blog, that I so enjoy (and never knew it was you cos you are a miraculous chameleon of lovliness!) and then came here to check and sure enough it its YOU!

    I met you a couple times in Vancouver and always admired your fab fashion sense. you kill it everytime. anyways just had to say hi and now I will check in more often to see the saga continue, so many congrats on the wonderful ways life has led you.

    xo,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely blog:) hope you don't mind I'll follow!

    xx from madrid

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow i love this. its has such an interesting shape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks amazing with that belt..

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are such a doll, i adore this playsuit as I do all of your clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable and looks so comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. that jumpsuit is absolutely glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the playsuit! Defititly something for you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. love that outfit!! (:
    saw you on chictopia. heart your style. link exchange?

    ReplyDelete
  18. i think i am in love with this blog. now following all your little splashes of magic.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails