Saturday, April 10, 2010

for a relaxing time


After the Ball Julius LeBlanc Stewart

The Serenade Eugene De Blaas.
Jeune Femme Denudee Sur Canape Guillaume Seignac
Thank you so much for all your tales of (romantic) woe! You made my decision quite difficult, but I have found my lucky lady - congratulations Miss Kensey Crane! I can't tell you how cute it was to envision a tiny Kensey performing these desperate acts of love. Thank you all for participating and I must make special mention of all the gassy ladies (and their mums), friends, you are not alone! For awhile my diet consisted almost entirely of beans and rice (something I am considering doing again as am presently a itchy mess playing hostess to a variety of itchy spots on my face due to recent dairy, caffeine and wheat consumption). I apologize for my tardy announcement but my internet time has been limited lately as we only have one computer and Landon has (quite fortunately) been a busy bee working on computer leaving me to sit and stare at paper and paints (and much to my chins chagrin, eat cheese). I will hopefully have more time this week to properly update blog and respond to emails and comments! (ps have made a few small updates to shop)

12 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know someone else who is so food sensitive....I've recently been scorned from bread, potatoes and corn. Woe is us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. somptuous ! i love the first one so much !

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! Hannah I have never won anything! This is how miss america must feel when she gets the crown!

    Email me at Kensey.crane@gmail.com

    thank you forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh darn! I meant to enter with my own embarrassing story (plucked from a deep vat of embarrassing stories) but now it's too late. I love love how you run your giveaways. It's just such a wonderful idea that I might be tempted to steal it for my next giveaway!

    xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! Have you seen Desperate Romantics?? It's a BBC series about the Preraphaelites. It's full of general debauchery, shagging and gorgeous girls with long red hair. You'll love it! (The paintings in it are lovely, also.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. food can be so tricky. i am still finding out what is very very wrong food for me. and my body tends to be tricky too and usually very inconsistent. well, thats life i suppose... lovely photos and congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great paintings, thanks for sharing!


    -Dyanna Pure
    www.thesfstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning images, I love this post.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always post the most beautiful artworks and paintings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the second photo is one of the most beautiful paintings its stunning

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails