Wednesday, November 17, 2010

the impermanent nature

R1-13A

R1-08830-0013

R1- 9A

R1-08830-0009

R1-08830-0004

A few new sculptures by Landon!

Working on setting up disqus as many of you recommended, though it still doesn't solve the problem of my posting on other blogs and having to check back like a creep for responses, pooh. Blogger, I shake my fist at you! If you come and notice your comment has disappeared fret not! They should be up and running in no time, I hope O_O.

Landon's website
Landon's blog
The New Discourse Archives (an exciting new project. Landon's out right now interviewing a personal favourite of mine!)
The Company of People (working on a huge update for this one, also exciting.)

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, you guys inspire me so much! Hope you always keep it great! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your posts, Hannah! Come back soon! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails