Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nadinoo


re-potting the palm

Bobo

september zombie walk

Potting another plant



ode to rossetti

indoor garden



1. Wearing Lunar Shadows skirt c/o  Nadinoo, purse from The Loved One and shoes from Marks and Spencers, hehe. 2. Lula's Nightbird Dress 3. Pixie's Bird A Day Blouse 4. Pixie's Bird A Day Blouse and Pixie's Trusty Pinafore 5. and onward, my own dingy old wears!

Prior to departing on my English dream trip I received a little English dream package from the beautiful Nadinoo collection. I ended up bringing the lot of it on my month long travels and wore it constantly and have continued to do so since my arrival home. Each piece is handmade and constructed gorgeously with luxurious silks and cottons. Buying gorgeous handmade attire is a closet investment worth making and one I urge you to consider when refreshing your seasonal wardrobe!

Nadinoo's full collection here!

Thank you Nadia for the gorgeous gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails