Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Hannah Kristina Metz SS15









Hi guys! Back from the dead to share my latest project. Sorry for the unceremonious departure, I have a number of drafted farewells that I never got around to posting but I could never commit myself to a real goodbye. 

This first collection is a tribute to my favourite literary star crossed lovers Tristan and Iseult (specifically the Joseph Bedier pairing, it's absolutely necessary that they love each other because of the love potion you guys! It's so much more tragic!). Each piece is brought to life under the skilled workmanship of master tailors who hand-finish and hand-cut garments to minimize waste. My friend and production manager oversees a safe and humane workplace and works closely with our tailors to ensure quality. I hope you like it! I'm wearing my Iseult dress until it becomes one with my skin and I can no longer remove it.

All clothes pictured available here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails