Friday, December 10, 2010

Blooming Leopold

blooming leopold holiday lookbook

blooming leopold holiday lookbook

I'm taking a quick break from kitten bliss (oh man, you guys we truly lucked out! They are the BEST!) to make a post about another one of the marvelous shops that advertise here! Lovely Lauren of Blooming Leopold (her sewing projects are super inspiring and equally frustrating for those of us less patient and gifted in the art) and her shop of the same name is offering you lucky lot 50% off any purchase for the next five days using the code "hannahandlandon" at check-out! I'm hoping that one of you will snatch up this little number because I want it but cannot squeeze another piece of negligee in my dresser (and will creepily live vicariously through your purchase).

Take a gander at her charming holiday lookbook here.

blooming leopold holiday lookbook

(all photos courtesy of Lauren Winter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails