Friday, April 22, 2011

Kennedy & Caroline

Kennedy & Caroline

k_9


c_5


Kennedy & Caroline

Yowza this week has flown by! I'm afraid I'm terribly tardy in posting this (especially since these were supposed to be little teasers to the now released video that I will refrain from posting here just for fun until tomorrow, hehe). 
Kennedy and Caroline joined us from Boston for a day of popping corn, jumping on the bed and dancing around my apartment! It was such an absolute pleasure meeting both of these extremely stunning young ladies. I would welcome them in my apartment anytime (outerwear optional)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails