Tuesday, June 28, 2011

this july

pippin toes

My two months of big work travel adventure is finally drawing to an end and as a result will allow more time to get back to the important things in life like photographing my cats and pinching my face late at night. Also on the list: updating this sorely neglected bit of internet space. I'm also opening up our little ad side bar again now that I'm back on the blog track. If you're interested in promoting your shop and think that we'd make a nice fit let me know! We're working on a little blog re-design so the spots for July and beyond will be a tad different in size but I can fill you in on all that good stuff should you be interested.

Now that I'm kinda back around here I thought I'd ask, is anything in particular you'd like to see more of on this blog? To be honest I've been a bit relieved that I've not had time to devote to this blog cos I've not known what to do with it but I have also really missed the community and ten years of internet over-sharing is a hard habit to break (my writing skills have turned sour, you'll have to bear with me for a short while as I work this muscle back into shape). So what can I do for you, friends? What would you like? More painterly inspiration? More century old babes with mile high hair? Spotlights on my talented pals? Pippin and Bobo forever? Can I start grandpa'ing and regale you with comedic tales of my youth? (please say yes.) What can I offer here that isn't being offered a million times better elsewhere on the internet? (answer: nothing, but humour me.)

here is a mix from my favourite 8tracks user, collettesaintyves to listen to as you contemplate the future of this blog, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails