Tuesday, July 26, 2011

StyleLikeU








A few months back Elisa and Alley joined us at our home for an evening of conversation and dress-up. It was a pleasure hosting them and Landon and I were honoured to share a bit of our wardrobe and stories. You can see more pictures and read their (really very generous and sweet) write-up of our time together here.

All photos courtesy of StyleLikeU.

~Real Talk~

yeah!

It's such a rare thing, to see yourself in action and I confess to feeling exceptionally unattractive after having done so! It seems I have an awful habit of curling my lips into my teeth like an angry dog :B. I have one week to practice relaxing my face until my next video venture, ruh-roh. O_O How do you feel about seeing yourself in videos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails