Thursday, November 24, 2011

giving thanks to you!


I've teamed up with the lovely Angela of the extraordinarily gorgeous vintage shop Greatest Friend to bring you this extraordinarily gorgeous undies set! All you've got to do in order enter is leave a comment here (open to all you international pals too)! I'll be selecting a winner at random a week from today and announcing said winner on December 1st. If you'd like to have your name entered a second time into the drawing pop over to her shop and let me know your favourite piece and if you'd like a third entry share a favourite comedic, heart warming or tear inducing holiday (any holiday) story with me here! EXCLAMATION POINTS!

Angela's Links

Shop
Flickr
Tumblr
Twitter

Set Measurements

Pants

15" waist
20" hip
15" length
11" rise

Top

Cup: 7" x 7" (C)
Around: 33-34"
Straps: 14.5"

Good luck and a very happy beginning to the holiday season to all! xx

1 comment:

  1. It's so good to have it open to us international girlies (and guys!) Thank you!
    I would looooove this gorgeous set to wear!
    So pretty please may I be picked out!
    holly xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails