Friday, November 18, 2011

around brooklyn with a disposable camera











A (almost, not quite) month of running errands in our neighbourhood. My favourite is the freak snow shot from October!

All clothing pictured is vintage from the shop with the exception of the green skirt in front of Gigilo Boys which came from my pal Holly at d.RA. The red and brown wedges are both from one of my favourite shoe shops, Remix. (Their website is a bit of a disaster but man alive, their shoes cannot be beat. SO COMFORTABLE.)

Happy Weekending! I'm snuggled in drawing up flyers for some exciting shop events taking place next week (real snow, in Pasadena! Falling in front of our shop!) and listening to my favourite christmas jams. Mmmm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails