Tuesday, May 8, 2012

a still life







walking on water


outdoor indoor

spring is here






Landon and I have been working on a proper portfolio site for our photographs. Above is a small grouping of some of my favourites from over the years. Hikes (that turned bare) in Malibu, the light in our old bedroom, Gavin in Arizona, Liam in Hawaii, my feet in the river by my dad's home and our first room in New York (so spoiled for space we were).

It is my hope that our photos convey an attainable magic, the beauty of quiet moments, of thoroughly enjoying nature, of capturing is something that is available and real.

Speaking of magic, I had the pleasure of working with two very brilliant and very different photographer's this past week. The first was glorious Shae Acopian Detar who brought me and Keiko Lynn out to a field of friendly horses in Pennsylvania (also, teen chickens). I can think of no better way to spend a day than on a trip with a van packed full of amazing antique clothing, good conversation and the promise of horse company. I'm waiting with bated breath to see the end result of our trip (Shae hand paints her stunning photos). The second photographer shall have to remain a secret until the photos are released but I will say that it was a hilarious production that involved a total redecoration of our abode, lots of jumping and Siri pulling my hair with her toe. (I know, I know it was an accident but still a clever fighting tactic. Never anticipated the toe pull.)




 Shae's beautiful dress! Her online vintage shop is re-opening soon, keep an eye out: Lullie Vintage
 Beautiful Keiko Lynn.

Victorian booties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails