Wednesday, October 31, 2012

lines on lines on lines

Cat Eyes

I Love Mew

If You'r Gonna Mew, Mew into This

Glasses

Cat Suit

A few cat clothed drawings from the summer.

Hope my fellow east coasters are warm with friends and family. We've had a full house the last few days and were fortunate enough to keep power throughout. If you'd like to lend a helping hand during this time there are many different ways to do so from little things like donating books and dvds to shelters to working full shifts. Here is a helpful directory for locals who'd like to help. Have a safe and happy Halloween!

Follow on Bloglovin / Instagram / Facebook  

1 comment:

  1. These are perfect! Love the drawings. And always love cats, on anything :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails