Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New at TLO














I'm pleased, nay, ENTHRALLED, to share our brand spanking new site and shop! It's been a few weeks in the works and after a few sleepless nights (one night that ended at 7am, much to my aged brain's chagrin) is finally ready for browsing, and even better, shopping.

These are a few shots I took of the luminous Tara Violet during my last LA trip. With the Old Pasadena Farmers Market just around the corner we put together a festive photoshoot featuring a handful of our favourite fruity dresses.

We have big plans for our little site, including expanding our own in house collection as well as carrying more independent designers and posting a monthly featured collection with accompanying editorial. I'm looking forward to collaborating with more LA photographers and muses!

Visit our new site here and our new blog here! Let me know what you think!

Bloglovin / Instagram / Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails