Monday, August 5, 2013

My Pal Sam


I'm writing this while tucked into a cozy bed in a Long Island home soon to be sleeping 19 other people, so getting my sleepy peaceful time in while I can! The reason we're stuffing so many bodies into one space is for my dear friend Sam and a short we're filming for her latest collection, set to debut this September fashion week. It seems then, a fitting time to share these photos we took at my dad's home last month. Sam brought up a mix of her current collection (which you can now buy directly from her here) and her forthcoming collection (lil sneaky peek).

Read the Pleet Journal here.
& shop Samantha Pleet here.

Bloglovin / Instagram / Facebook 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails