Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Loved One Pop Up Shop!




shop








Nicole Eymard takes a swing!



The Loved One's first ever pop-up shop! Big thanks to all that helped steam and build and tag and flower the spot. I am so extremely happy with the finished product and wish now that I could spend every day in the fantasy land that we created! I'll have to post a more detailed account of the last three weeks as they were absolute madness but after the 4:00 am wake-up call and 12 hours of travel I have to say that I am completely pooped and ready to catch up on kitten cuddle time O_O!

For pictures of our opening night (complete with lingerie clad model swinging in daisy chain brassieres and loads of "bees knees" induced shenanigans) click here and here!

If you're in Los Angeles visit the space yourself for all of February at Space 15 Twenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails