Tuesday, January 25, 2011

where the heart is


liam's kitchen



Feeling much better now that I'm actually out and on my travels! Thank you for all your kind and thoughtful words of encouragement. I confess I was being a bit melodramatic about the whole thing but I couldn't help but feel weepy when there were two (err three) adorable furballs curled up nearby that I was about to leave!

I'm leaving the chilly mid-west today and am onto Los Angeles to start prepping and sending off lingerie and goodies for our upcoming pop-up shop. We've found some truly exciting pieces while buying here that I cannot wait to see all gussied up and hanging in the shop (our very first almost sort of shop!). The next two weeks are going to be a whirlwind of activity and I'm pretty excited about all of our current endeavors! Hopefully will remember to properly document this time both in pictures and words O_O.


  1. My boyfriend is starting to get concerned with my girl crush on you--- i adore the glasses pic of you!Good luck with your travels and the pop-up shop!

  2. Great pictures! You are so lovely. Thanks for sharing those pics of you.


Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails