Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter with Wray

together

wray



wray

coat

flowers

wray in connecticut

on the rocks

This weekend was spent with Wray being gigantic babies at her mum's beautiful home in Connecticut. It was a visit full of newborn farm kittens, pizza, ice cream, more icecream, egg painting, egg painting spills, Easy A, dress-up and fog, lots and lots of fog, all ingredients to a perfect sleepover weekend.

Now, pardon me while I go brush my "My Lady Lovely Locks" hair one hundred strokes while watching anime versions of The Little Mermaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails