Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Languor of Youth













“I should like to bury something precious in every place where I've been happy and then, when I'm old and ugly and miserable, I could come back and dig it up and remember.” 

― Evelyn WaughBrideshead Revisited


We took a weekend trip to visit Samantha's Grandma's incredibly wallpapered life sized dollhouse where Samantha and I both donned her designs and ran about the house (careful to not bump into precious glassware) before slipping into the pool for a nighttime swim. This summer has been incredibly generous with out of city adventures. 


I made a little mix of some of the music we listened to on our two day roadtrip north. You can listen here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails