Wednesday, August 31, 2011

hair brained

let me braid your hair
For those of you who have expressed interest in learning more about my snooki brain hair I've made a tiny tutorial on the subject here! (I backdated the post because I was embarrassed to have it pop up on the main page lest some stranger stroll along and witness my sorry tutorial skills.)

Still in the midst of blog re-model and apologize if your screen is being harassed by my ginormous everything! In the meantime check out the new (and growing) links page! Am very pleased at finally sitting down and paying some much needed attention to this old blog.

Back soon pals! Here's a mix I made last August 31st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails